I just don't understand why people keep buying cars from a company that
consistently and repeatedly conceals problems almost all of which are related
to safety. And I further don't understand why Toyotas reliability rankings
continue to be as high as they are. Here is a quote from the blog in the link
below:

"The suit claims that a defect causes at least one headlight to function
sporadically when the vehicle is being driven, and that Toyota knew of the
problem and concealed it from prospective buyers. "

This is classic Toyota. Frankly, I find it nauseating.

Sent from my iPhone