2x4s and OSB. Add shingles and paint. All you need to decide is roof pitch or if you want a gambrel, and size, shape and construction of the doors.

Mine has 12' sidewalls so I have a 1/2 story on top (5') for storing MB parts high and dry and sorted. Center cut out facing the doors.

I need to build a 10X14 back yard shed on a slab.  What's the best building
plan?  This is  for storage only.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 About 10 years ago we had a garage built at camp. I don't remember the
 actual dimensions but its a car and a half wide and deep. Its now pretty
 much full with the Super M, 2 lawn tractors a swamp buggy and a small
 workbench. We'd like to have a little loader tractor so we're talking
 > pretty seriously about another building, probably the same size which would
 > allow me to keep a snowmobile or two up there as well.
 > Actually Dad brought up the idea of building ANOTHER bunkhouse. About 5
 years ago he had a 10x12 added onto the side of the camp that has 4 bunks
 in it but it really should have been 12x14 since you get 3 hunters in there
 and theres nowhere to put anything so one bottom bunk is just storage. Now
 he wants to build another 10x12 next door for added sleeping space.
 Its a sickness...
 -Curt