Tom and anyone interested in the route 6/66 trips -
Yes, the anticipation is that there will be many members who will only drive short segments, or even just attend local section dinners or lunches en route. Not that many will have the time and opportunity to make the whole trip, and Starfest06!
Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "tom savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MBCA Route 66

James Zavesky wrote:

The dates are for the Historic Route 66 Tour from Chicago, IL to Santa
Monica, CA. is September 16 - 30, 2006. Full details can be found at the
link below:

http://www.mbca.org/pages/Route66/Route_66_2006.htm

Hmm.  I live about a mile from Route 66.  Wonder if I can participate
for just the Springfield, IL - St Louis leg, which would make a good
birthday activity.  Wonder also if they're traveling the entire route;
parading unarmed through East St Louis in Mercedes is just not a wise idea.

Sounds like a great trip, but alas I am poor and have a job.

Tom