Point well taken.  There is an existing ceiling fixture that won’t be removed,
so there is a backup if necessary.  It is set up with CFLs right now.

You can get lights to mount inside the tube.

Craig - Lowe’s won’t price match special orders.  I ordered it form them
anyway, as I am letting them carry the paper on my Lowe’s account for six
months.  Then I’ll pay them….

Dan