My first car was a 48 dodge coronet with the semiauto transmission and a flat head 6. At 14 I took the head off freed up the pistons put new rings and rod bearings on it and got it started and running. I felt great till my dad sold it to the garbage man for $50 two months later. I never even got to drive it other then a couple of times on the neighborhood streets. It was supposed to be my car for HS. I understand it came down here to Florida from New York. I doubt it is still around.

Manfred