On 29/01/2015 4:48 PM, Donald Snook via Mercedes wrote:
I have wanted a 68-72 Chevy C10 or GMC for a long time.  I went to an auto show
a few weeks ago here in town and there was an orange one (I think it was a
1970) and it was totally stock original and perfect!  It had 19,000 miles.

Don Snook

Here is mine not long before I sold it.
I had it some where around 24 years.
I think we got it in the spring of 1986.
We sold it somewhere around 2010 or 2011 - time flies so not sure how long ago? I could find the dates if I looked but it is not truly important to this discussion. My elder son was born in December 1984 and I remember him riding in a car seat between us when he was quite small so that probably makes it 1986 when we got it.
I had to add a seatbelt as it only came with 2.
A long time in any event. I tend to keep vehicles for a long time but that it the longest one so far. Although it is hard to believe that I have had my old MB for almost 10 years.
I think I got it in July 2005.

RB

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/oldsub86/media/632_zpsec03bafe.jpg.html

http://s131.photobucket.com/user/oldsub86/media/628_zps91ad0bcd.jpg.html