On Monday, January 23, 2006, at 12:39 PM, redghost wrote:

There are many ethnic varieties using the PnP, just the mexican and
some orientals are more prone to destroying the cars due to lack of
adequate tooling.  The white folks and others have a grasp on the value
of parts and will try to get the part they want out intact, and leave
other parts available for further gleaning.

Oh, I forgot white is a separate species. The only ones who can afford tools and have ability to use them. You refer to white folks and others. Who are the others? Wake up dude, this country is filled with different people from different places. Its one of the things that makes our country so great.
        Were you even alive during the Civil Rights Movement?

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am