Just realized I've seen more Tuckers than Volts- one, in 1948.

Coworker bought a Volt.  Got it for just about $20K, it was last year's
model, with Federal rebate, etc.  Too gimmicky for my tastes, but at
least it strives to be what a hybrid should.  So far, so good.

Seen one each Volt, Tucker, and Tesla.  Friends have the Tesla,
they love it.  It's a finicky beast though, at least as evinced by
the amount of attention they pay to its state of charge, but I think
they like that.

-- Jim