Kaleb:

Depends -- on the KE there is a mechanical one on the outlet side that regulates to a constant pressure, and then the EHA on the side between the two chambers that "trims" the mixture.

I'd bet the intake screen is clogged, in which case I'd check the tank screen and replace the fuel filter, and then flush the line to the fuel distributor -- no need to do all this again next week!

Check for a dead accumulator if you find rubber chunks in there, it's the only thing after the fuel filter, I think (could be in front, too, I don't remember, my 75 Audi is long, long gone).

Peter