Hello folks -

a)  Thanks to those who offered advice on headlight adjustments - much
better now though I did discover the left light is messed up somewhere at
the lower edge - can't tell if broken or just disconnected or what...will
look at when light out again, or at minimum just figure out something to jam
in there to hold light in correct position for now....

b)  My headlights are the stock (non-Euro refit) lights.  Yet, they say
"sealed beam" AND "halogen" on them - stamped in the lens glass.  I thought
the two were mutually exclusive.  Can anyone clarify what's going on there?

c)  I just realized that the oil pressure gauge goes to top when key turned
on, and stays that way through startup, driving.  Should I expect it ever to
drop, or do these tend to just run at full pressure - i.e, is this normal,
or an indication of a failure mode on the gauge?  Apologies if this is
explained in the owner's manual....

Thanks,
Tim C.
83 300SD