yep

--R

On 2/23/15 3:36 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:03:02 -0700 Bob Rentfro via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

No this wasn't meant for Banned. When I turn to the right while
accelerating, I hear a clicking in the rear end. When I turn to the
right and I am NOT accelerating, I do not hear that clunking. What is
going on?
Sounds like you have a rear-axle half-shaft going bad.

Craig