http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702

--R

On 2/27/15 8:50 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
I'd love to hear the opinions on the subject line, especially from those of
you who make a living in the IT industry.

--
Max

It is a blatant power grab by the lame duck Dear Leader. The sheeple all stand by and let our rights slip away as the lil 'Dolfie consolidates and centralized power that is supposed to belong to the people. It is as much about "net' and "neutrality" as the "afffordable care act" was about affordable health care.

"You like your ISP, you can Keep your ISP" "you will save $2500" etc It is all lies.

Just like ACA, "We can't find out what is in it until" it is put in force by dictate. Where is the Act of Congress?

it is about command and control. We lose choices and get regulated and taxed even more.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.