Draft regulations were out for public review and have been vetted. Final
regulations are edited and completed for forwarding to Congress 60 days after
the FCC approves them, I believe.

One of the concerns is that the dissenting committee members will take a long
time or stonewall on turning in their final edits.

Dan

Sent from my iPad