So we went back this aft to finalize the deal. We did some .99% financing,
basically free money. We are going through all the docs, Guy shoves over the
final contract, I look at it and WTF is this number?  The numbers on the
contract do not match what we agreed on, the doc fee reappeared and they tried
to double charge for the ext warranty, which the sales guy had rolled into the
"price". So the money guy did not coordinate with the sales guy.

I sorta blew up at the guy, threw the pen down, and made clear this whole thing
was BS. I mean how hard can it be?  So another 10 min to recast the bones,
print a new contract etc etc. I actually don't think there was anything
malicious but it was like this was the first time they had ever sold a car.
Incredible.

There were various other tire kickers and window shoppers in there, I guess
they don't really get "buyers" often, mostly shoppers and time wasters so their
primary mode is to waste time.

Anyway, the car is beautiful and mama loves it, so success I guess.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Mar 1, 2015, at 11:38 AM, wiltonw--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Yes, indeed!