If it's any consolation, while we were at the Strawberry Festival yesterday I
looked at some Frod pickup trucks the local dealers had on display. An F150
dressed out with a diesel was *gulp* over $71,000!

I laughed maniacally when I saw it. A guy who was manning the booth next to it
laughed when he heard me. "I hear that all day long whenever people look at
that."

Dan