I think they will just give you one. but then you have to deal with it. Debit works in the self-serve lanes but cash you have to deal with a human

--R

On 3/2/15 1:52 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Cash still works.
       From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 1:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - CITI Replaces AMEX @ Costco
i am very unenthused about applying for yet another credit card.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

IIRC, you can use MC or Visa debit cards at Sam's, but NOT Visa credit
cards, only MC.  I am almost 100% positive of this, as I've tried to use my
dual function Visa at Sam's as a credit card and they won't do it.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 2, 2015, at 1:17 PM, Mike Esh via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>