So the new MamaML has a deal where you can talk to it and tell it what to do. You push a button on the steering wheel then you tell it to navigate to some address or place you have saved, or change the radio or music on your pod or call someone or do various other things. She has tried it but apparently they don't understand each other too well yet. She finds the soul in the machine to be pleasant enough, however, when it tells her what to do, unlike her views toward me while doing the same. It has also assimilated her phone into it so it can call people or send texts or do other things phone-wise, and apparently can also suck in 10GB or 80GB of music to its memory banks.

I find this whole thing somewhat disturbing yet intriguing.

It has a rotating pushbutton mouse joystick sort of thing too to whiz around the screen if you don't want to talk to it. The instruction book is about 400 pages long.

--R