Bow down and welcome our child overlords

--R

On 3/5/15 10:40 AM, Meade Dillon wrote:
Yesterday my wife called me at work with a question about MS Word and adding/importing clipart. I didn't know enough to talk her through it over the phone, best I could offer was "press F1 to bring up the Help dialogue, use the search function there and follow the directions."

Right after I said that, our 8-year old (who was home sick with a fever) happened upon the scene, and I hear "I can show you Mommy, press this..." and help was rendered (and I was off the hook, both figuratively and literally).

I'm thinking we should get the 8-year old a cell phone so Momma can call her with her "help desk" questions.

-Max