Statehood?

The country would be better served if the Corporation of DC would do a
succession.

By all appearance, it has declared war on the 50 states,

I propose that DC be dissolved completely and that federal government be
conducted in a different state capital on a rotational basis, like the
Olympics.

That, along with a one term limit, and making lobbying a capital offense,
might put the country back on a sound basis.