On Mar 9, 2015 3:51 PM, "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> You put in your VIN and it will give you the build sheet data, everything
on the car.  I did that with the ML we just bought, the dealer guys were
all mystified, "Where did you get all that?"  I found the key to the secret
safe and they were all noodgie about it.

You can access the data card information and more for free through the epc
at http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/home.jsp

They'll really be impressed when you go to buy parts and have the shopping
list printed out.

Tom