I'm using both Vista and Windows 7, at home (work blocks the Java connection to
servers not on a white list, I think).  Need to have current Java installed and
set up correctly.  Mac is not supported.

Sometimes a Java update will kill it until the EPC developers catch up, may
take a month or longer.  Choice is to roll back Java or do without EPC.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC