The more I get to know her, the sadder I feel.  This was one of the loaded
variety.  All the bells and whistles, but in 40 years the leaks and soaking
against sheet metal have rusted out the corners of the cabin floor.  There is
extensive application of fiberglass muck, but I am still seeing road and
daylight in area.  Since it will be a beater, I guess a garbage HF welder will
serve for me to figure out welding.   I am now on the lookout for the old time
micro-nukers so I can Cathey the rust areas.  Can't be using cash to fix, has
to be as low budget as can be found, or I disqualify for LeMons

clay