IF you saw off the top of an electric one, you might wish to ensure that your life insurance is in good standing.
They do tend to spray water about.

RB

The electrojuicity is well insulated and on a GFI. If you stuck a finger into the fan, it might give you a sore finger, but I don't do things like that. all that was cut off was the remains of the plastic handle.

However, if Y'all would like to donate money to a fund to buy me a new one, or want to ship me your old one, I'd be happy to accept donations. Then I'd retire the old one.