I think I may have told y'all 'bout my being "profiled" at a traffic check point en route to my rental house coupla years ago. As I eased up to the officer, I looked 'im in the eye and said, clearly and concisely, "Good afternoon, officer." and reached out to hand him my "license." Just as he reached for it, I realized I was handing him my military ID, instead, and pulled it back, laughing and saying, "Oh, I gave you the wrong card." As I started to retrieve the proper license from my wallet, he was laughing and saying, "Aw, you're alright; go ahead." (The military ID had come out by force of habit, 'cause I hafta show it EVERY time I enter the air base, but I hafta show my driving license VERY rarely.)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Thug driving Benz with pimp rims gets ventilated at FLAPS

Atta Boy Wilton !

People who make bad choices reap the results. Fighting with a police
officer at a traffic stop is a bad choice... having drugs in your trunk is
a bad choice.. or dead body.. or running...
None of those choices are connected with your race, but your attitude.
Attacking a police officer, in the conduct of his duties, is a felony act
in, I believe, all 50 states. An officer may use deadly force, if required,
to stop a felony act in progress, as most all those laws read..

On the other hand, I can't think of anyone in jail that was put there for
making good choices...