Please excuse my failure to communicate in your language.

I'm a graduate of intense therapy which taught me the meaning of "personal
attack" that apparently was not taught in a language which we share.

The therapy was called "boot camp" followed by other sessions called
"advanced combat training" and "escape and evade survival school".
Graduation exercises lasted for two tours in a hostile fire zone called
"Vietnam" where I exercised my skills at avoiding personal attacks of
various kinds followed by tours in other places of equal sensitivity.

Somehow, "what we have here is a failure to communicate".

I do offer my apology for being out of touch with my sensitive feelings and
failing to adequately communicate to you.