I appreciate the confidence in my talents. Now if y'all will kickstartgofundme to buy a CNC milling machine I will get right to it. I bought one of those replacement cartridges from Jabba for one of the SDs for my daughter to replace but I don't know if she did it yet or not -- I think I had replaced it a coupla years ago too. And yes it was cheepchineechit then and now too I guess.

--R