Even though your post contained the following, the header was "New S."
Certainly I would never suggest that the message might have some vague
relationship
to the header.

<< I had the idea that the Catera was better-made than most GM products
because it was actually a
rebadged Opel, made in Germany, and was discontinued not because it was a bad
car but because of incompetent marketing---kind of like the Merkur XR4TiĀ >>

According to information that came to light when the Catera was sold in the
late 90s, it was a badly made dog. Similar to the unlamented Merkur. And I knew
a guy that bought one new.

RLE