I believe he is in Seattle, Andrew.

RB

On 28/04/2015 9:53 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I will gladly take berry plants off your hands. Are you anywhere near D.C.?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 1:29 AM, clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I have been working the past two weeks and not been able to play with
stuff at home.  Today I got to see what the garden was up to.  It has been
going nuts.

I began work on the chicken run, so the gals can play outside without Papa
chicken around.  Should have that nailed down by the end of the week.

Looked around the garden and yanked some weeds and saw all the dang
volunteers and plants that need new homes.  Freecycle got lost of postings
for adoption of Marionberries, Dogwood tree starts, Crocomisia, Sedums, and
some other thing I am now forgetting.

The pumpkin starts, watermelon starts and broccoli and greens all got
placed.  I am keeping an eye on the carrots, lettuce and beans (from seed)
while the tomato and peppers are getting a chance to build strength before
getting placed in the beds.  The chicks will get to eat whatever sprouts
from the weavil infested bird seed I spread in a bare patch of ground that
will be enclosed in a month.  The girls do need to have lots of space to
wander and explore.

The O'Henry Peach tree was starting to have some leaf curl troubles, and
as luck would have it, I still have a whole bottle of the now banned Sulfur
spray solution, so that got applied.  I had to keep the chicks away from
that section of the garden while I had them out on the lawn this
afternoon.  Wonderful day with 76*f temps.

clay

Who will address the dang leaking power steering pump on Tuesday