On Apr 27, 2015 10:09 PM, "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> And we live in a big 'ole country with lots of different places. Here
we've got lots of water while you've got little. Here were there is history
stuff is close together.

I know I'm late to the party, just wanted to add the data point that my
manager uses a Leaf exclusively, a 30-something mile each way commute (all
highway), and a 110V charger at home.  He had some range anxiety over
winter - he was approaching 10% when he got home, and couldn't charge
quickly enough to get back to 100% by the morning - but as it has warmed up
he says he's closer to 40%.

Coincidentally I asked him about it yesterday, he is still very happy with
the car.  For him it was a purely financial decision, he's not committed to
electric one way or the other - he just took the lease deal because it was
a cheap way to commute.

Best,
Tim
might possibly maybe get to work on the SDLs today, if the rain passes