From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of OK Don via
Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:23 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: OK Don
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Kindle revived

If this is the original Kindle book reader, not the Fire tablet, it should use
a standard micro USB cord, like Curt said. My wife uses hers several hours
every day, reading almost all free books. She will only pay for one if it's the
The Kindles are great for casual reading, not as good as paper for serious
learning/studying.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

*“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our
people need it sorely on these accounts.”* – Mark Twain

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for
themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!