On 5/12/2015 5:22 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:

                                                     (snip)
  Those are 2 stroke engines so I don't run them dry

                                                     (snip)

Running 2 strokes dry is a problem? I regularly do this with chainsaws - run them until they go dry, fill with fuel, run until dry again, etc. Done it a thousand times with no apparent harm.

     Dave Gilmore, Cameron WV

How can we be just in a world that needs mercy and merciful in a world that needs justice?