      From: Dwight Giles <dwight.gi...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>; Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 9:24 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT fuel economy

So what pickup do you have now? I think i missed the last episode of new pickup
search.On May 29, 2015 3:34 PM, "Curt Raymond via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I've gotten it up to 20mpg if I keep it to 65-70mph on the highway. I don't
generally pay attention that much. Last trip to Maine we'd have been down
because the bed was full of kayaks.
-Curt