OK, so this is the first one of these fleece filters I've ever used. I see the little graphic with the filter about how it's supposed to be positioned on the long plastic tube, but what in the heck are all the "O" rings for that come with it??

I'm sure t will make sense when I pull the old one out, but I want to be sureĀŠ.


W'ere's Woger w'en we need im?


To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to