Hey, if you are not going to actually make any real use of it, you can make your own certificate.
You could even get it printed on a T shirt.

I suggest your certificate state that you got your "training" from the "MBZ Online School of Welding" and that it certify that you are potentially proficient in the welding of Mercedes Benz models of relatively ancient vintage.

RB

RB