> On June 30, 2015 at 11:15 AM G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 wrote:

 Scaffolding support is being built for both of them I wager, in preparation
 for their treason trial and conviction. If not being built, the plans and
 permits have been applied for.

 The Citizens are reaching their tolerance critical mass rather quickly, I
 believe.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-reset-button.html

Second comment:
"Chris said...
It could very well come to an outright civil war, the past practices of the LGBT mafia has been to go after "soft" targets, Christians, you will NEVER see them trying that crap with muslims, why? Muslims shoot back. Unfortunately Christians are also going to have to shoot back, we now know the courts are useless, there will be no redress of our grievances from ANY branch of the US government, we are on our own. "

The "Kul chural Revolution" they are imposing on us will be nothing short of the massmurdering of mao's "cultura lrevolution" with one difference. We will be shoo ting back.