I'm thinking it should be just fine. Looks like they sell some MB literature
from time to time.

There's a good eBay search engine tool from the UK called "GoofBay" that will
search eBay for misspellings and other errors that make listings obscure. They
also offer a sniping tool that worked well.

I stopped using them for sniping a long time ago as I went to dual factor
authentication on eBay and PayPal, which kills their ability to access your
account so they can snipe for you.

Dan

Sent from my iPad