The lib/prog position on global warming has a distinct "double speak" tone,
where "science" means "no disagreement, no discussion allowed".  It's also
noteworthy (but not surprising) that the "scientists" seem to only offer
solutions which increase the size of government and increase the cost of my
electrical power...

Thank God, diesel fuel prices are still dropping thanks to good old fashioned
American know-how and capitalism (fracking).
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC