Beats me.

All I know is that almost immediately after I posted on the local CL that the
car was being parted I started getting offers for the cats for like $60. The
activity made me realize they must be a hot commodity, so I checked with some
local scrap metal people.

Mine are considered "large import" cats and are selling for around $135 each at
the local scrapyards.

One guy kept emailing me with increasing offers. When he got up to $100, I told
him I would take the going rate for them, $135/each.

Haven't heard from him since.

Dan

Sent from my iPad