Uh, oh.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Mitch Haley" <mi...@mitchellhaley.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:10 AM
Subject: [MBZ] W140 trunk lock stuck

1997 S420

So, this morning I pushed in the plunger to open the trunk with the car locked.
Nothing happened because the trunk was locked.

Then I hit the button on the key fob, the green light flashed, I hit the plunger
again, possibly while
the lock mechanism was in motion. The trunk didn't open.

I locked and unlocked the trunk with the key.
Still won't open.

I locked and unlocked the car with the fob.
Trunk still won't open.

How do I reset the trunk latch so I can open the trunk?

Mitch.