From what I could gather from the boy, when not "processing applications" in the embassy or whatever, he was out in the bush going native, and had Mr. Glock (or one of his friends) as a partner, but other than that, yeah, he was pretty much on his own and kinda enjoyed his intimate cultural exchanges with the natives and others with whom he might or might not have come into close contact.

ten-fo on the divorce...

--R

On 8/27/15 11:00 AM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Rule#1: Never volunteer for duty in a country with a name that ends in
"stan". They are all garden tour destinations.

If adrenaline is your drug, live in a foreign country while doing
clandestine work with only the cloth on your back for a support team. I
can't imagine why they might divorce.. ha.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 5:08 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <