Or, you can just pay the dealer $400 to do it for you . . .

I do like the DSG tranny in our Diesel - seems just right, I don't know how
they tuned it so 'right'.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!