The extension of the driveway has passed the 28 day mark, so it’s considered
cured.

I was thinking about sealing it with something, basically to keep nasty stuff
out like grease and oil.  No risk of freezing down here, so that’s not an issue.

Research I have done indicates that Thompson’s has changed the composition of
their “water seal” product, rendering it less than useful based on complaints
I’m seeing on the Web.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a similar product that I can find at my local
big box home improvement store?

Thanks,

Dan