Quite a few of the retirees, who spend a lot of time keeping their yards
looking beautiful around here, have painted their drives with epoxy. The white
ones are very eye catching.
Sons BIL who formerly lived in Charleston had painted his shop floor with
epoxy. He said oil from his lawn tractor and other equipment was easily cleaned
up with a strong detergent. The floor was spotless when I saw it.
Martha would definitely prefer epoxy.
Gerry