Need a pulley or two or a guide tube/conduit for the pull cable?  KIS.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> To: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] How new cars can kill you Drive a 240D or 300SDL

On 15/09/2015 2:14 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Maybe some day kids will convert their push button start car to a key. It'll be "retro"...
-Curt

I have been seriously thinking of converting my car to a pull cable stop since me pulloff solenoid appears to be toast and the new one I got is the wrong one.
The job of pulling the end off of the pump looks to be a pain anyway.
I have been looking under the hood and thinking about what might be a fairly elegant means of pulling down on the shutoff lever. Something that would look ok and function well and be removable if I ever wanted to make it more original. My car is in reasonable shape but I don't think these are ever going to be valuable so I have no qualms about simple modifications.

RB