Yeah funny. the main house is on about 2ft piers and the new addition had to be 3ft higher due to a change in FEMA flood zones, so it is 5-6ft off the ground. No basements!

--R

On 10/5/15 10:54 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
HAHAHAHA, thats a good one!

-Curt

       From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 10:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] Global cooling
Just out of curiosity - how did you keep your basement dry?

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

No damage here just 16-20" rain at our coordinates. Crazy. Roads closed
and flooded everywhere though, not sure if we can even get off the island
right now. Not sure where we would go if we could. It's getting bad
midstate now too, flooding very bad up there.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Oct 4, 2015, at 10:03 PM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>