FAIL!

Are Mensans exempt from having to answer this?  If so, sign me up.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:02 PM, archer75--- via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 > archer asks:
 > > Can you solve this crocodile maths question?
 > > As the pass mark for a Scottish Higher Maths exam is lowered, one
 question is highlighted as particularly challenging.

 > > The question required students to calculate the amount of time it
 would take the crocodile to reach its prey.

 > > At the time, more than 14,000 people signed two online petitions
 calling for the exam board to take into account the difficulty of the
 question, while students took to social media to vent their frustration.

 > > Can you answer the crocodile maths question? Watch this video for the
 solution.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03468/crocodile-exam-que_3468274b.jpg