Karl,

I don’t want to sound d*ckish, but why are you cutting corners on a job that
involves easily 20+ hours of work?  OK, so you maybe save $200 on an evaporator.

Until you have to take it out in a couple of years when it fails.

You’re saving some serious coin by doing this yourself, I presume.  Buy an OE
part and be satisfied that it’s right.   I would not roll the dice on something
like this.

Back to the books,

Dan