I don’t know about the signature if it was a pre-merger vehicle, which this
would definitely be.

There have been some good posts about this since, such as cams having “AMG
50.1” on the ends, exhaust manifolds being two piece (AMG) or four in one, and
solid lifter clips on each rocker.

Good reference material.

Dan