Get in the car and drive down, you can haul a load of parts back with you. My
shop is kind of retarded. So the walk in door is at 1 end, the breaker box is
at the other and this is where they also located the light switches, right next
to the breaker box. The 220 or 240 outlet whatever you call, which is 50 amp
btw is also right next to the breaker box. This is a good spot to say plug in a
welder or something but the huge air compressor is right in the way there. I
want to locate it in a corner on the other side of the shop but need an outlet
there. The empty box with what appears to be about 10-12 gauge wires is close
to the walk in door, but not really in the corner where I want to put the
compressor. That other empty box with the lighter gauge wires is in the perfect
spot but I think it's 110 type wires. I also really need to have a light switch
put in by the door, I guess in addition to or relocate the ones by the breaker
box. In the box there is at least 1 maybe 2 empty spots fo
 r breakers. Does each outlet have to have its own breaker or can 2 use the
same breaker?

Sent from my iPhone