      From: G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] cops and vid games wuz: 230SL and OT 2nd Amendment
celebration

It now comes out that the cop that discharged 16 rounds at the juvenile
troublemaker actually missed 14 times at near point blank range.

Based on that demonstrated skill level, it now appears there is possible
good cause to plead it was an accidental shooting and a "gun malfunction"
that caused the gun to keep firing. [Hey... just trying to think like a
defense attorney for a bit].

16 rounds discharged, 2 made contact... almost makes you want to enter a
life of crime in Chit-kag-oooo, with those odds.

Grant...